With the big game just days away, we’ve compiled our favorite Super Bowl commercials. We hope you have as much fun revisiting these classic ads as we did.
1. Pepsi: Your Cheatin’ Heart. Guilty pleasures have never been funnier. However, I can’t help feeling sorry for the poor guy.
2. Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. This ad made its debut in 2010 and keeps getting better with every viewing.
3. TurboTax: Anthony Hopkins. This standout from last year delightfully “sells out” – or does it?
4. Budweiser: The Budweiser Frogs. Who could forget this classic from 1995? These frogs have certainly earned their place in the Super Bowl commercial hall of fame (if there was such a thing).
5. Death Wish Coffee. We just love the originality of this ad.
6. Pepsi: Cindy Crawford. This larger-than-life ad convinced an entire generation of 13-year-old boys to drink Pepsi.
7. Diet Pepsi: Ray Charles. Here’s another classic to take you down memory lane.
Is your favorite Super Bowl Commercial missing from this list? Share it with us!