As marketers, we all understand the significance of content marketing to provide valuable information to our consumers and build brand loyalty. Unfortunately, creating that content on a regular basis is tedious and time consuming. Below is a list of five resources to enable you to keep your production interesting, frequent, up to date and mistake-free.
1. Wunderlist- This organization tool is a great way to keep your ideas for content creation in order, assign deadlines and collaborate with the rest of your creative team. Wunderlist is accessible from whatever device your busy schedule dictates.
2. Pocket- Pocket lets you easily keep track of and access your research. Pocket saves multiple types of content including text, images, videos and more and allows you to view them on multiple devices.
3. Hemingway Editor- This helpful app lets you create your content with confidence while avoiding silly grammatical errors and other unnecessary mistakes. It also assists you in making your writing more efficient and to the point by highlighting needlessly convoluted sentences.
4. KnowledgeVision- Because of its power to grasp people’s attention and keep them interested, video is immensely popular in the world of content marketing. With KnowledgeVision, you can add video to your content marketing arsenal by easily creating online videos to engage and impact your audience.
5. Qzzr- With Qzzr, add some variety to your content and provide your audience with an opportunity for some interaction by creating quizzes that can be embedded on your website and shared on social media.
This list is intended to point you in the right direction to help boost your output of diverse content and fine-tune the process with which you create content. It is by no means comprehensive. Feel free to explore the sphere of tools in this area, as it is substantial and continuing to grow!
Are there tools you use to assist your content creation that aren’t on this list? Please share them below!