Do You Remember These 7 Epic Super Bowl Commercials?
With the big game just days away, we’ve compiled our favorite Super Bowl commercials. We hope you have as much fun revisiting these classic ads as we did.
1. Pepsi: Your Cheatin’ Heart. Guilty pleasures have never been funnier. However, I can’t help feeling sorry for the poor guy.
2. Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. This ad made its debut in 2010 and keeps getting better with every viewing.
3. TurboTax: Anthony Hopkins. This standout from last year delightfully “sells out” – or does it?
4. Budweiser: The Budweiser Frogs. Who could forget this classic from 1995? These frogs have certainly earned their place in the Super Bowl commercial hall of fame (if there was such a thing).
5. Death Wish Coffee. We just love the originality of this ad.
6. Pepsi: Cindy Crawford. This larger-than-life ad convinced an entire generation of 13-year-old boys to drink Pepsi.
7. Diet Pepsi: Ray Charles. Here’s another classic to take you down memory lane.
Is your favorite Super Bowl Commercial missing from this list? Share it with us!