March’s Digital Marketing Recap
For the final week of this month’s focus on digital marketing, we’ve provided a review of the entire series. Below are the main points from each post from the last four weeks. For your convenience, we’ve included links to all of the original posts.
WEEK 1: Hashtag How-to
• Always include the # symbol.
• The # symbol always goes at the beginning of the hashtag.
• No spaces allowed.
• Abbreviations and made-up words are fine.
• At least one letter must be included when using numbers.
• Capital letters are fine.
• Punctuation and additional symbols are prohibited.
• Keep your hashtags brief, specific and catchy.
• Limit your hashtags to no more than three per message.
• RiteTag. Create stronger hashtags and get regular alerts on trending topics. RiteTag is $49 a year and offers a free 7-day trial. • Hashtagify.Me. Hashtagify.Me is a free search engine that allows you to search for hashtags on Twitter and Instagram. • Talkwalker. Talkwalker lets you track the performance of your hashtags and tells you when and where your hashtag has been used. Talkwalker offers plans that range in cost from $8,400 to $36,000 a year. • Hashtracking. Hashtracking offers a variety of helpful features for tracking your hashtags and analyzing data. Hashtracking’s plans range from $50 to $1500 per month.
• Hashtags.org. Hashtag.org offers a vast directory of hashtags along with performance analytics and tracking for each. There are four plans that vary from $49 to $349 a month.
WEEK 3: Do Online Reviews Really Matter?
Four reasons why online reviews are important:
• Reviews influence consumer decisions.
• Whether they’re positive or negative, reviews help you improve the customer experience and continue to build lasting relationships.
• Reputology. Reputology makes it easier to manage your company’s reputation and understand your target market. Reputology offers three different plans with free trial periods.
• Rankur. Rankur focuses largely on social media to help you get a firm grasp of your social media presence and offers four different plans that range from $0 to $298 a month.
• Yext. Yext offers geocoding, user-friendly analytics dashboards and other convenient features that let you take control of your online reputation. Yext provides several packages including some specifically designed for small businesses.
• ReviewTrackers. Email notifications, landing pages for customer feedback and Hootsuite integration are just a few of the practical features that come with the ReviewTrackers platform. ReviewTrackers starts at $49 a month.
• Reputation Health. Reputation Health is a reputation management tool designed for the healthcare industry and offers four different plans and ranges in price from $25 to $299 per month.